This section of the site contains a range of resources designed for women and the public. Bangalore RCOG Trust is committed to improving women’s health care, and helping you understand your health and wellbeing is an important part of our work. We also ensure women’s perspectives help guide our decision making.
Our patient information leaflets are designed to help and support you, your family and other people involved in your care. Based on up-to-date guidance for doctors, the leaflets are written specifically for non-medical readers and cover:
- Antenatal care for diabetic women
- Birth after previous caesarean section
- Contraception after having a baby
- Diabetes in pregnancy
- Incidents and Near Misses to be Reported: Obstetrics
- What is induction of labour?