Fellowship in Feto maternal Medicine (2017-18)
Rangadore Memorial Hospital calls for applications for RGUHS Fellowship in Feto maternal medicine from interested candidates.
We are pleased to inform that this is the third batch of FFM at Rangadore Memorial Hospital.
Eligibility criteria: The candidate should have passed MD/ MS (OBG) / DNB/ MRCOG/ DGO.
Duration: 18 months (Rotation between Fetal and Maternal medicine units)
The Rangadore Memorial Hospital OBGYN department has about 2000 plus deliveries a year. The department is a tertiary care unit with HDU, ICU, NICU and Blood storage facilities. More than 2500 women / patients per month are seen in the outpatient department. The department is known for managing high risk cases especially with medical disorders and receives referrals from various strata. The department runs N.R colony BBMP hospital and this will further enrich the clinical experience to candidates.
A group of 6 Consultants who are working under South Bangalore OBGYN Doctors and Associates are keenly interested in teaching and training the candidates. As a team, we believe in practicing evidence based medicine according to guidelines and protocols. Every candidate is required to keep a log book to assess the training that they have received and necessary actions will be taken to enrich the candidates’ exposure to cases and hands on training.
The Fetal medicine department performs about 400-500 fetal medicine scans per month including minimal invasive procedures.
- Candidate will have experience in multi-disciplinary Maternal and High risk pregnancy clinics. Eg. – Diabetes and Pregnancy/Hematological disorders/Immunological disorders in pregnancy twice a week
- The candidate will have dedicated 3 teaching sessions per week. Relevant topics are covered by invited speakers from different specialities
- Hands on training in fetal medicine and will be exposed to counseling sessions.
- Posting to different departments like NICU, adult ICU and Rotation in Labor wards
- Candidates are required to maintain a log book and are encouraged to carry out audits, research and draft protocols
Dr. Latha Venkatram FRCOG, MRCP
Dr. Sreelakshmi MS, MRCOG
Dr. Srimathi MS, MRCOG, CCT(UK)
Dr. Ram Murthy MD Radiology
Dr. Savitha DGO, Fellowship in Fetal Medicine
Dr Adinarayana Makam (MD, MRCOG, CCT, Advanced training)
Please submit your application online along with you CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interview date: The dates for the interview would be communicated soon.
Documents to be brought at the time of interview-
- Originals along with 2 copies of MBBS, Post Graduation degree, Medical council registration, address and photo identity proof (Adhaar, Passport etc)
- 2 passport sized photographs
- Evidence of paper presentations, conferences attended as well as publications