Bangalore RCOG Trust was founded as a PUBLIC CHARITABLE TRUST on 28th July 2003 by the Trustees Sister Lillian and Dr. Jaya Narendra.
The intent of this trust was for the benefit of those Indian Nationals who had trained in the United Kingdom in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology and have relocated to Bangalore.
Objectives of the Trust
- To promote and support activities of RCOG in India.
- To invite guest speaker from India and Abroad to promote knowledge and practice of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- To involve in community services, adopt villages for the improvement of women’s health.
- To publish educational materials, books for practicing doctors and or patients.
- To develop a library with modern facilities pertaining to Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- To set up satellite centres to promote above activities.
- To conduct health camps
- To honour eminent personalities who have contributed to field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- To undertake several activities in collaborations NGOs, WHO, UNICEF and RCOG
- To provide financial assistance to students to encourage meritorious students to progress in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- To acquire land assets such as office building